Aureus Research is a privately-owned, multi-specialty clinical research company located in Little Rock, Arkansas. As a dedicated research site conducting Phase I-IV outpatient trials, we provide both patients and pharmaceutical clients with professional, first-class, quality patient care and accurate research data.
Our center offers outpatient facilities with the capability of housing study volunteers overnight. Located in the heart of Central Arkansas, Aureus Research is within 5 miles of two local hospitals and about 20 minutes from Little Rock National Airport. We have dedicated monitoring space with high-speed internet, phone, fax and copier available. Aureus Research, Inc. uses a central Institutional Review Board for all studies.
Clinical Site Equipment and Services:
- Confidential consenting process
- Exam room
- Digital blood pressure machine
- Laboratory for specimen collection/processing (CLIA Waiver)
- Ambient centrifuge
- -20 degree Celcius freezer
- Secure ambient and refrigerated drug storage
- Physician’s scale
- Annual equipment calibration records
- Source document preparation
- Regulatory document/IRB submissions
- Phase I-IV protocol feasibility and preparation
Little Rock is a racially and socioeconomically diverse metropolitan area of over 650,000 people. An 11 county area around Little Rock includes almost 1 million residents who are within an hour drive to Little Rock.